The Gardens NFT is a unique PFP collection that is inspired by the world of bees. Our project aims to create a thriving digital ecosystem that is rewarding, inclusive, and sustainable. With the power of blockchain technology and the creative genius of our team, we're excited to bring The Gardens NFT to life.
Combine one queen bee with anywhere from one to four worker bees, or nest them alone, to create a hive that will produce a new bee from The Gardens NFT collection. Each added worker bee will lower the incubation time for the Mating Process, incentivizing collaboration and community building.
Holders of queen bees and worker bees can receive a portion of the proceeds when a new NFT is generated through the Mating Process. Queen Bee holders will receive 40% of the proceeds, while the remaining 60% will be divided among the worker bee holders. Join forces with other holders to create shared community hives and receive rewards.
The Gardens NFT is more than just a collection of bees on the blockchain – it's a buzzing ecosystem that rewards community involvement and encourages sustainability. With the support of our technology partner Logickit.io, our founding partner Rebud, and the artistic genius of Evan Hilton, we're building a thriving digital community that's all about spreading love, kindness, and peace.
The Gardens NFT is a 10,000-piece collection of 3D generative art featuring bees, with each bee being unique. The project aims to create a thriving digital ecosystem that is rewarding, inclusive, and sustainable, utilizing blockchain technology.
The collection is divided into 2,000 queen bees and 8,000 worker bees, with a nesting process that allows holders to create new bee NFTs over time.
The Mating Process is a unique feature that allows holders to combine one queen bee with one to four worker bees, or they can be nested alone, to create a hive that will produce a new bee from the same collection. The Mating Process has a 20% chance of creating a Queen Bee and an 80% chance of creating a Worker Bee.
The founding partner of The Gardens NFT is Rebud, a cannabis company that has been in operation since 2020, with multiple retail locations across California. Rebud has also launched RebudNFT, where holders get a lifetime discount of 30% on all orders.
Logickit.io is the trusted technology partner for The Gardens NFT. They have developed the first-ever token-gated cannabis marketplace and have collaborated with various projects in the blockchain space
Evan Hilton is the artistic genius behind The Gardens NFT. He is known for his unique and captivating art style, having created one-of-a-kind NFT collections such as the Petal Headz.
The roadmap for The Gardens NFT includes expanding reach and utility nationwide, taking Logickit to cannabis operators across the country, improving the user experience on the Ethereum blockchain, and pollinating other industries and blockchains beyond cannabis. In 2023, they plan to launch branded consumer goods featuring works from talented Web3 artists.
The ultimate goal of The Gardens NFT project is to create a thriving digital community that encourages sustainability, rewards community involvement, and spreads love, kindness, and peace like a swarm of good vibes.